[aur-general] pkgrel updates

BaSh bash.lnx at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:56:48 EDT 2008

Hi,
2008/5/20 Allan McRae <mcrae_allan at hotmail.com>:
> A large portion of recent updates (~2/3) are only bumped in the pkgrel, i.e.
> no pkgver update.  While I realize some of these will be legitimate
> rebuilds, it is a bit of a concern to me given nothing major has moved from
> the testing repo and I don't recognize the packages from bug reports.
For fix FS#9970 bug report, I added license to many packages.
Thus I've rebuilt the packages.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I thought it must be made.

I'm on i686 architecture thus I can't fix lib32* packages.

Please see the list of packages without license(), some of these require fix
for gcc4.3 and maybe can be moved to unsupported because are
unmaintained.

Regards,
Andrea

--