[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:39:26 EDT 2009

On Sun 02 Aug 2009 22:47 -0430, Angel Velásquez wrote:
> First of all, I don't want point you about the case of the 'phantom'
> votes and the 'phantom' accounts, so..
>
> Loui can you give us more info about this? To make a real proof?, for
> example date and hour of the creation of the account, last ip who
> accesed these accounts, or something more powerful to make the proof
> if Laszlo or other person created them.

No I can't provide any proof, and I actually think some of these
accusations are not really fair. I am impressed by how calmly Laszlo has
handled this too. Anyhow I hope he can stick with the community, get to
know how we work, and perhaps become a TU somewhere down the road.
I don't really believe he has malicious intent.