[aur-general] TU dashboard accounts

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:02:25 EDT 2009

Hello TUs,
The last little part of the "official tool" transition is getting you
all accounts of the dev dashboard at https://dev.archlinux.org/devel/

In order to do this, I need to go through and add accounts for you all.

So I would like you to send me an email (private) containing:
Real Name
Alias
Email address
jabber/IRC nicks
Website URLs
Occupation
Year of Birth
Geographic Location
Languages Known
General Interests
Favorite Distros
A picture if you have one
(See http://www.archlinux.org/developers/)

With this info, I will begin the slow process of adding accounts.
After I add each one, I will send you an email with your password
which you will need to change.

>From here, you will be able to adopt packages from the web interface
(you will need to use dev.archlinux.org to do this), and get out of
date notifications

Additionally, we have setup a private notification list for orphans
which are out of date, as well as the integrity check and cleanup
emails. This is not fully complete, but I will point you to this list
when I send the password. The reason it is a private list is that "out
of date" notifications contain private email addresses, and we don't
want them indexed.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Now we just need to get viewvc working :roll:

- Aaron