[aur-general] Extra/AUR duplicates

Jan Spakula jan.spakula at gmx.com
Sun Aug 23 09:30:16 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Cedric Staniewski's message of So Aug 23 14:01:32 +0200 2009:
> Hello everyone,
> I noticed that there are several duplicates of extra packages in the AUR or at
> least they share the same name. Perhaps a TU want to clean them up.
>
> <snip>
> asymptote
> <snip>

asymptote is my package in AUR that has been moved to extra about a week ago. I
supposed that it's left there for a moment for the people that use it to have
time to read the message about the move (so that they aren't surprised that it
disappeared from AUR). Feel free to delete it, I stopped updating it (for the
obvious reasons).

bender02