[aur-general] TU Application

nathan owe. ndowens04 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:17:50 EDT 2009

Well my name is Nathan Owe.  I am applying to be a TU, a person with the
username Ghost1227 looked at some of my pkgs i have made, and he made
suggestions on what i should do to improve my PKGBUILDs. well i
downloaded all my packages and fixed them according to his suggestions.
I do believe my packages do conform to the guidelines. The reason for
applying for TU is because i love arch linux and i want to contribute
back to this great OS. I love that i can contribute the way i am now,
but i want to try and contribute to the development of AUR more by
trying to help others as well. I have currently over 60 nearly 70 pkgs
and still counting. I currently don't have a sponsor. I usually am
signed into the IRC channel but usually don't talk much due to working
on packages to contribute. my nickname is ndowens on both IRC and AUR.