[aur-general] I can't see my own messages on this list.

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Sep 30 00:54:56 EDT 2009

I've just checked the web archive for aur-general and saw that my
message(s) about nexuiz-data when through yet I can't see them or the
replies too them (in sylpheed, if that matters). This hasn't been an
issue before.

Please cc reples to me until the issue is resolved.

As for nexuiz-data, I've rebuilt the package against the latest svn
checkout and it still complains (just sent another message because I
couldn't see my first message on the list).

It's amazing how everything goes wrong when you have absolutely no time
to deal with it.