[aur-general] Community packages up for grabs.

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:07:21 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Jaroslav Lichtblau <tu at dragonlord.cz> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:53:52PM +0200, Eric Bélanger wrote:

>> > Adopted fceu and gfceux. I'll also take wormux and pingus if no one
>> > else wants them. Feel free to take them back when you're re-active :)
>> >

>> You can keep all of these. Anyone else (TU) wants some packages?
>>

> I love the multiple maintainer feature. Added myself to the rest of the
> packages. I can take care of them in the time of you inactivity. You may
> disown the one's you don't want.

Thanks. I disowned a few packages that I didn't want anymore. If you
want to become the permanant maintainer of some of the remaining
packages, let me know and I'll disown them.  If another TU want to
become the permanant maintainer of these package, discuss it with
Jaroslav. As long as I'm notified so I can disown them, I don't really
mind.

Pysolfc had a bug assigned. I added you to assignees.

Before updating directfb, make sure qingy still works.  In the past, I
had to hold on directfb updates because qingy didn't work with the new
version. Qingy can also be tricky so if you need to update/fix it,
you'll probably need to set it up to test it properly.  The rest of
the packages are low maintenance and/or have trivial updates.