[aur-general] Vala 0.9.4 and future versions

Christer christer.nissen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 10:13:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

Both vala-devel (0.9.2) and vala (0.8.1) is out of date and has been for a
long time now. Both packages have been flagged as Out of Date previously (I
cant seem to get information when it was done from the web page?).

Version 0.9.4 came out a couple of days ago.

I have added a PKGBUILD for 0.9.4 in the comments section of the vala-devel
package, and I would like to take over as the maintainer of this package if
the original maintainer no longer has the time or interest in it.

Ionut Biru is the maintainer at the moment (ibiru at archlinux.org).

Kind regards,
Christer Nissen, Sweden