[aur-general] Remove kernel-liquorix

Raul Castillo meowdib at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:24:47 EDT 2010

  This was already obsolete whenever I found it.  It was version 2.6.31
or something like that.  I tried to update it but kept getting ASM
errors.  I have created new PKGBUILDs based on kernel26-bfs and
nvidia-bfs and named kernel26-lqx and nvidia-lqx respectively.  I have
tested and am using the builds now on my PC for x86_64 and everything is
working good.  So pretty much this PKGBUILD is obsolete/not working and
I have uploaded an undated version using the .configs from liquorix.net
project.