[aur-general] Package ownership change request qt-git and qtcreator-git

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Mon Aug 16 04:01:44 EDT 2010

Hi Bernhard,

On Saturday 14 August 2010 at 21:57 Bernhard Friedreich wrote:
> Both packages:
> -) qt-git
> -) qtcreator-git
>
> seem to be unmaintained.
>
> I (friesoft) would like to take over maintainership as I've already
> created new, working versions.

Thanks for stepping up to do this. I have had a working qt-git package for a
while locally too, but hadn't got round to putting it on the AUR. But I'm more
than happy for you to do the work :-)

I wonder if you'd consider adding a qt-kde-copy-git package too, which builds
from the KDE developer's branch of qt? The package can be basically identical,
but it would make sense for it to be maintained by the same person as qt-git
so that it can be updated as needed and kept in step.

Cheers,

Pete.