[aur-general] TU Application / Looking for sponsor

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:08:13 EDT 2010

Le mercredi 25 août 2010 13:30:35, Jakob Gruber a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to apply for the TU position, and as I don't have a sponsor yet
> it'd be great if somebody would be kind enough to take me on :)
>
> A little bit about myself: I'm 26 and I live close to Vienna, Austria. The
> past couple of years I've worked as a database developer / consultant,
> then as a C# programmer (with a couple of additional tasks like building
> and maintaining our SVN / Trac server). In my free time, I've also been
> playing around with C++ and Python.
>
> I've been using Arch for around 2 years. I haven't had much linux
> experience before that - if I remember correctly it was around 1-2 months
> of Ubuntu and Gentoo. I regularly lurk on the forums and maintain a few
> packages in AUR ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=schuay ).
>
> Generally, I'm mostly interested in maintaining games. However I'm more
> than willing to help out where it is needed. Out of my AUR packages, I'd
> consider taking
>
> firehol,
> me-tv
> and stone-soup
>
> to community.
>
> I have a decent pc (3ghz dual core, 6G ram) available to build for both
> i686 and x86_64.
>
> schuay

Look at your packages, they are pretty well maintained except they should be
updated in regards to last pacman features (return 1 & missing package()
function)

Searching a bit on the great internet, i've found some of your contributions.

I guess you got the ability to be a good TU.

Let me be your Sponsor.

Regards,
Laurent Carlier