[aur-general] dpkg outdated - orphan request

Christian Scharkus mail.sensenmann at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:03:12 EST 2010

Hi.

I informed the maintainer of the dpkg package yesterday via mail that
his package is outdated and he should update it.
I flagged the package itself as outdated, too.
I haven't received an answer yet but someone removed the flag from the
package. The package itself is a depency of another outdated package
(debhelper).
The packages can't be build because the sauce isn't on the servers
anymore and the maintainer of debhelper is unable to update his
PKGBUILD because of dpkg as missing dep.
So I request to orphan the dpkg package in order to enable myself to update it.

Thanks and Greetings

Christian Scharkus