[aur-general] shaman

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 11:24:50 EST 2010

No,
1.2.80 was never supposed to be a stable release, but got into kdemod-core by
accident (well i really dunno why it got there :D). So better leave it for now
at the version you have if it works...

Shaman2 is definitely the version we're working on right now and which will
most likely be the next release.

Lukas