[aur-general] Inactive for a bit...

Aaron Schaefer aaron at elasticdog.com
Mon Jul 5 08:38:37 EDT 2010

I've got to go inactive for a bit...I'm moving from Illinois to
Washington state and won't have the internet for a couple of weeks
while I'm travelling. The only thing I have pending right now is an
update to Tarsnap v1.27, and I plan on moving it into the community
repo. I also have a couple packages still on the arch todo list that
I'll take care of when I return.

I've already updated the Trusted Users wiki page to show my status.
Feel free to update whatever while I'm away...thanks!

--
Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer