[aur-general] Why is there no option to delete your own package in AUR yourself?

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:41:25 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 08:58 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:

> I think it would be better to just have a "delete request" button which
> would require a note why the package needs deleted so that the TUs could
> have a list they can easily access and work through.
>
> Allan

A much better idea. For quick response we could just mail aur-general
directly (those of us who use it).

Simplest solution would probably send an email to [aur-general] with the
comments posted and giving the user's logged-in email address. Perhaps
it should be a 'delete/disown request' button instead, and allowed for
all package rather than just your own. Or 'delete' when its your own and
'disown' when its not.