[aur-general] trusted users business

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Sat Jul 17 17:10:45 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 17:00, Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri 16 Jul 2010 00:12 +0200, Sven-Hendrik Haase wrote:
>>  On 16.07.2010 00:08, Ranguvar wrote:
>> > I apologize for not voting in the past several TU elections.
>> > I've been a little distracted from Arch TU duties, but resolve to pay
>> > more attention to the mailing list in the future.
>> > Currently I'm on vacation in California, but I'll be back in New York
>> > in about a week.
>> > At that time I'll also be looking at the possibility of moving one of
>> > my AUR packages into [community], as I still don't have any on the
>> > repo (mostly because the majority of them are repackages, unsuitable
>> > for binary distribution, etc.).
>> >
>> I would be very delighted to see bin32-wine moving into community. If
>> you can package all the lib32 packages it depends on you will a) be able
>> to do that b) have some packages that make good community candidates
>> anyway (lib32 stuff). Also, why can't you do it while on vacation?
>> Surely you have your SSH tunnel, right? :)
>
> I think the point is that he's on vacation.
> If you do work while vacation, it's not really a vacation anymore is it?

As hopefully the last word on this subject (because it's semi- off
topic now it seems) I would happily update it, except I am using a
relative's computer, and I would rather not go on it too much :)
That, and I turned off my computer, because I didn't want to have it
sucking power for more than a week.
And given the "relative's computer" bit, I don't really want to go
through a complicated Cygwin/PuTTY solution or such :)

  -- Ranguvar
  [Devin Cofer]