[aur-general] Delete request

Luca Bennati lucak3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:28:22 EDT 2010

2010/9/27 Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com <daenyth%2Barch at gmail.com>>

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 15:59, Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >  On 09/27/2010 09:40 PM, Luca Bennati wrote:
> > Good question. In a repo package, the 'force' option (see 'man pkgbuild')
> > would be the correct solution. I don't know if any AUR helpers handle it
> > correctly though.
> >

> None of the AUR helpers will handle this

I think I have found the 3rd possible (and probably best) way:
according to http://epiar.net/trac/roadmap the new 0.5 version will come out
very soon: the mantainer could simply raise the pkgrel (adapting the
PKGBUILD to new course) and solve the update tech problem :)
if mantainer is not interested, since from 2008 he didn't take action, i can
adopt it, but i will wait for version to come out and will contact him about
it before.