[aur-general] Removal request

Karol Blazewicz karol.blazewicz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:49:51 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Allright, added a comment to each of the four packages, asking the
> maintainers to remove the direct download link.
> If they don't comply, we can consider removal of the packages. Hope this helps.

I think that the-incredible-machine-2
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46493 should receive the
same note about abandonia links; sorry for not mentioning this package
in the original e-mail.

Most of these packages are unmaintained so I guess nobody will update
them. If a two weeks notice is enough, they should get removed on Dec
22th unless you want to wait until after the X-mas / New Year.