[aur-general] dropboxd-userspace

Karol Blazewicz karol.blazewicz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:41:09 EST 2011

2011/12/23 Bartłomiej Piotrowski <barthalion at gmail.com>:
> On 12/22/2011 09:29 PM, Tim Gerhard wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I migrated dropboxd-userspace to dropbox-daemon.
>> To complete this, it would be the best if you move the dropboxd-userspace
>> votes, etc. to dropbox-daemon, and then remove dropboxd-userspace.
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> sylar_5
>
> dropboxd-userspace - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47670
> dropbox-daemon - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47493
>
> Please include links to packages next time. Done.
>
> --
> Bartłomiej Piotrowski
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> http://archlinux.org/

Was dropboxd-userspace just removed or merged with dropbox-daemon?
Peter Lewis asked [1] "does merging also transfer the notify list?" so
to test this I subscribed to dropboxd-userspace but not to
dropbox-daemon. Now the former package is gone and I'm not
auto-subscribed to the latter.

[1] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2011-December/017094.html