[aur-general] The license of flashplugin(-prerelease) requires a download?

Det nimetonmaili at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:14:19 EDT 2011

On 7/14/11, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh at lutzhaase.com>wrote:
>
>> Can't the PDF be extracted to plain text?
>>

> I like this solution if it is possible.

In that case the easiest way would probably be to just copy-paste the
latest Flash Player EULA from here to a text file (as "LICENSE" or
something alike) every time there is a major version bump:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/eula/flashplayer11.html

I'd guess just linking to this page is not sufficient (at least if you
definitely want to avoid the cliché of poking the ice).

This generally feels like a good idea and it's definitely better than
downloading a stupid PDF. More ideas are still welcome, though.