[aur-general] Orphan Request: eclipse-dltk-* packages maintained by emphire

Jon Wiersma aurgeneralsub at jonw.org
Tue Nov 1 20:00:55 EDT 2011

Hi Shanto.

I've been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to update my packages for a bit.

I would like to see whomever is responsible for the eclipse-dltk-*
packages also maintain the following packages as well:

- eclipse-antlr-runtime
- eclipse-dtp
- eclipse-h2-database
- eclipse-pdt
- eclipse-pdt-debugger
- eclipse-rse
- eclipse-wtp

The reason for this is that these eclipse plugins all depend on each
other in one way or another and it's hard to get several people to
co-oridnate releases so they all work at once. Especially eclipse-pdt.

Let me know if you're willing and able to handle all of these
packages, keep them more up to date than I am and make sure that
whoever takes them over after you will do the same, and I'll try to
co-ordinate a time to orphan them with you so you can grab them all.
If not, I'll update them soon.

Cheers,

Jon