[aur-general] TU Application - Timothy Redaelli

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:01:21 EST 2011

While I agree that there may exist great engineers that are not good
at writing, communicating with other Archers is a central part of
being a TU. Also, I've read at least one book that claims that the
ability to write a text and to write a program is connected. ("Coders
at Work", is one).

I have a friend that is dyslectic, and I have seen how much pressure
and anguish having to write even the simplests of text evokes in her,
combined with the fear of being judged. If this is the case, maximum
slack should be given.

I don't think "no typos and perfect grammar" is a requirement in any
way for becoming a TU, but I do think that an honest and original
application should be one.

A "no typo" requirement wulod hvae rueld me out.

--
Cordially,
 Alexander Rødseth