[aur-general] Orphaning some community packages

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Sun Oct 9 05:37:06 EDT 2011

Hi people,

I've been orphaning a list of packages in the few days, but I do want
to find a maintainer first before orphaning them (*tsk* *tsk* for
non-TU maybe if you're interested in some of them is time to apply to
be a TU :D).

Reasons to orphaning these packages are enough like (I don't need or
won't use them on the near future, or I stopped recently to follow the
development of them for whatever reason), so, if none of the TUs are
interested on these packages and nobody wants to be a TU in order to
maintain them, they will unfortunately go to AUR waiting for a new
maintainer.

Some of them have opened bugs, are out of date, please if you think in
adopt those packages is not just "bump the pkgrel" .. please take care
of the bugs, updates, patches, etc.

The mentioned list is:

ctpl
eclipse-emf