[aur-general] Deletion Request

Richard Potts Richard at mythreed.com
Sun Apr 29 12:37:52 EDT 2012

HI,
I have tried resetting my password multiple times, i have tried migrating
my account but i am still unable to login, i have tried to make sure my
account name is correct which it is:

Someone requested a list of all users bound to this e-mail account.
If this wasn't you, you can safely ignore this e-mail, it won't bite.

Accounts for richard at mythreed.com:
* Jedipottsy (Premium!)

Thank you
Richard