[aur-general] Accidentally overwrote package...

Julien Nicoulaud julien.nicoulaud at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:11:22 EST 2012

Hi,

I created a package and uploaded it to the AUR, but it seems there was
already one with the same name since it has votes and the name of another
contributor appears... I guess it was orphaned and I automatically adopted
it by uploading a new version ? Is there some history to check it referred
at least to the same software ? It think it would be better if maintainers
had to explicitly click "Adopt" before being allowed to upload new versions
of packages.

Regards