[aur-general] creating versioned packages from github

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:42:38 EST 2012

<jesse.jaara at gmail.com>wrote:
> > In the future please not use so too manu newlines....
> > If you do, I will confiscate your Enter keys....
>
> I can't understand what you mean?
I'm referring to this....
###########
pkgname=django-grappelli

pkgver=2.3.5

pkgrel=1
Those 3 empty newlines you have there make the thing a hell of lot harder to
read. Many are also reading their mail on 3" screen of their smart phone.

pkgname=django-grappelli
pkgver=2.3.5
pkgrel=1

See, its not hard to read them eventought they are straight under each others.
And saves a lot of key stokes if you edit that in console :D