[aur-general] Orphan request

D. Can Celasun dcelasun at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:46:08 EDT 2012

Wow, Déjà vu! In the past another TU asked me the exact same question
and it was decided that if the maintainer didn't update any of his
packages for a long time (e.g a year) the wait-2-weeks-for-response
wasn't necessary. That particular discussion is here [1]. So I'd be
glad if you could go ahead and orphan the packages.

Thanks!

[1] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2011-October/016307.html