[aur-general] Misconceptions about the AUR?

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Mar 2 21:11:42 EST 2012

Am Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:00:54 -0500
schrieb Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com>:

> Yes. Because I say so. Because everyone else says so. Because you are
> one of those imbeciles that don't stop to listen and simply talk over
> everyone so that you can only hear yourself shouting.

So, you are everybody, and what you say is law? Are you nuts?

Now you are the one who should apologise for these insults.

It's not worth to answering to this and the other totally stupid
nonsense.

Read my e-mails, give factual and reasonable facts and arguments. Then
we can discuss. Otherwise you should just stop insulting other people.

Heiko