[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Chris Sakalis chrissakalis at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:52:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

first of all, is should be something like "cp zerochan
$pkgdir/usr/local/bin/zerochan". Otherwise the build will fail.
Second, I think install is better than cp in this occasion, since you
can set the permission bits while copying. For example install -m755
zerochan $pkgdir/usr/local/bin/zerochan

Also, all the copying should probably go in the package() function and
not in build().

If you want, take a look at this[1] very simple PKGBUILD of mine.

Just a few friendly pointers,
Chris Sakalis

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gi/gimp-plugin-wavelet-sharpen/PKGBUILD