[aur-general] Remove package yawc

speps speps at gmx.com
Fri May 11 08:48:20 EDT 2012

On Fri, 11 May 2012 12:17:43 +0400
der_FeniX <derfenix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please, remove package yawc, because of its renamed to plasma-applet-yawc and,
> if you can, move voices to new package.

I'm not a KDE guy, but accordingly to kde plasma applets naming convention
this should be renamed to kdeplasma-applets-yawc instead.

Please re-upload this as kdeplasma-applets-yawc, then I'll go with merging.
(FYI you should get rid of || return 1 and split build() and package() ).

Also, please next time provide package's AUR links in your requests, thanks.

Reply here when you're done.

- speps -