[aur-general] (no subject)

i.caught.air i.caught.air at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:50:49 EDT 2012

It cannot be a spam bot because you have to confirm your subscription to the mailing list to send anything.
Meaning his account has been compromised in some way after joining us.

That's a problem.

We should remove his address from the list until he gets the ownership back. Either way, the person using it isn't the original owner, be vigilant.

Inbefore, shit load of spam incoming.