[pacman-dev] pacman translations

Giovanni Scafora linuxmania at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:06:58 EST 2007

2007/2/7, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> If there was previously translated material available, it should still
> be in your respecive po files. I know Giovanni said that he had
> previously translated pacman to Italian, however, this seems to be
> nowhere that I can find. If you still have something sitting around,
> we can try and incorporate it in, let me know on that.

There are not available previous files translated to italian language,
because one year ago when I translated pacman, it did not still have
support to gettext.
It was my local test only.
We (me and Alessio) will send you the translated files very soon.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User & Package Maintainer (voidnull)
linuxmania at gmail.com