[pacman-dev] Final steps before 3.2 release

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:26:11 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:20 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks again for the quick translation updates and the NEWS updates
> you guys contributed.

I had a quick look at all fixes / suggestions from the NEWS thread,
compared to the current NEWS file.
I found two things which were missed, I only want to know if it was
intentional or not :
1) a comment from Nagy on --quiet option :
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2008-July/012578.html
current :            - allow -q/--quiet option with -o/--own option
proposed :         - allow -q/--quiet option with -o/--own and
-g/--groups options
2) the whole API change section Nagy made :
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2008-July/012575.html