[pacman-dev] Final steps before 3.2 release

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 06:21:32 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder:
> do not forget to remove unstable repo from pacman.conf SVN first.
> In addition, probably it would be nice to mention the last two patches
> in NEWS too.

The unstable repo should probably be removed from abs.conf as well,
even though it did not seem to hurt. (of course that concerns abs and
not pacman, but it is still on topic here, as far as I know).

Otherwise, which last two patches were you referring to? For example I
don't know if you were looking at master branch, or toofishes' working
one, etc.