[pacman-dev] 3.1.3 release?

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Mon Mar 3 03:14:43 EST 2008

> Here's the shortlog. It would be cool to get the new Simplified
> Chinese translation out there, as well as a few other small fixes that
> have trickled in. The biggest change by far in this is the improved
> frontend i18n output, which has some effect on every language except
> English.

Does this mean, that no string update happened?
Then I would like to ask Giovanni to convert back libalpm/hu.po to iso8859-2.
The unwanted utf8 conversion happened in
9f9086573a74311913f0d86f5d1e826f2996b35a commit. I checked my attachment, it was
in iso8859-2, so probably Giovanni's editor did the conversion:
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2008-February/011130.html

Bye
PS: iso8859-2 is good for both non-utf8 users (like me) and utf8 users.