[pacman-dev] 3.3.2 release soon

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:48:25 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like we are going to need a new bugfix release sooner than expected.
> Just when 3.3.1 was released, two issues popped up :
> 1) the repo-add / CSIZE / any / symlink issue :
> http://code.toofishes.net/cgit/dan/pacman.git/commit/?h=maint&id=20aa17c276c35e08c7a8e2aa20410b99a20f8129
> 2) the infinite download issue :
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16359
>
> That's also an occasion for translators to do a quick update if needed
> (but there are no modified/new strings).
> Especially Swedish and Chinese since these two were not fully
> translated for 3.3.1

Do we have anyone that wants to make translation updates outside of
this group? If so I can either update the PO files in their usual
place or you can update them yourself in GIT and submit updates.

If we don't have anything huge come up, I'm thinking a weekend
release, probably my Sunday morning.

-Dan