[pacman-dev] [translation] String freeze for 3.4.0 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:47:56 EDT 2010

OK, here we go again. All files (po and pot) are available here:
http://dev.archlinux.org/~dan/po_files/

There is one for libalpm and one for pacman for each language we
currently have. Please let the list know if you are taking care of a
translation, especially if you were not the last one to have
translated your language. Including [translation] in the subject of
any message dealing with translations, whether asking for help or
submitting one, is also appreciated.

Most questions are answered in
http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/doc/translation-help.txt
(or in HTML form at
http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html). If there is
anything not answered there, ask on the list and we will get it in
there.

Xavier, do you remember the commands we used to "sanitize" the message
files last time in order to reduce churn of the line breaks? They
aren't in that file and we should get them there.

-Dan