[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository branch, master, updated. v3.3.3-134-g087be2f

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 02:13:24 CET 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Xavier Chantry
<chantry.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Haha, whoops! I went a little crazy cherry-picking and started
>> grabbing stuff that looked good.
>>

> Heh nice raid indeed :)
> I did not touch pacman for 4 months, maybe it's time to get back on
> track. I always have lots of new not-pacman things to work on though.
> Anyway I am guessing my git repo is empty now.
>
> I just checked nagy one, and there is still the -D patch dying there :
> http://repo.or.cz/w/pacman-ng.git/shortlog/refs/heads/working
> Too bad we did not come to an agreement last time it was sent to ML.

Yeah, I'll try to look that over and see what I can remember. I do
feel bad having work sit out there unused.

I'm thinking a release of what we have in a month or so? That seems
feasible given our normal slow pace and would at least let the 140
patches since 3.3.X get out there. Obviously some of the bigger
changes I would like to do still haven't happened, but that shouldn't
hold us up here.

-Dan