[pacman-dev] [package signing] Some new patches

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:30:20 EST 2011

Hi,

These pathces are kind of sitting here in my drive. So
I would like to send it, so we can discuss them.

They are named after some items in the TODO list for
package signing:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Allan/Package_Signing

Just a little fix to make it the way other pacman related
scripts are doing.

This is a merge of the two first TODO items for makepkg. They are very
interdependent, so one patch is better than two, IMHO.

When I was implementing the changes in makepkg, I discovered a little problem
with some options handling, so this fixes it. Also implements the first TODO
item for pacman-key.

I have some questions about repo-add, but I'll put it in another email.

So, comments very much appreciated, as always.

--
Denis Falqueto