[pacman-dev] [translation] Let's start the work for 3.5.0 release

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:54:55 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're using transifex this time around, and going cold turkey, so I
> won't even look at translations submitted here.
>
> http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/doc/translation-help.txt
>
> The transifex help and the tx client will likely be your friend here.
> `tx pull` and `tx push -t -l en_GB` were two commands I used to try
> this whole system out. As I mentioned earlier, you will need
> transifex-client-hg (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45787)
> from the AUR.
>
> Questions- send them to the list. Translations- please do not.

Translators can just go read the section for Translators on
http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/client/index.html
$ mkdir tx-project && cd tx-project
$ tx init
$ tx set --auto-remote  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman

Then eg for french, download with
$ tx pull -l fr
update / check both po files and push with
$ tx push -t -l fr