[pacman-dev] Improvements to the Norwegian Bokmål (nb) translation

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:38:44 EDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I just registered for this mailing list and did not have an incentive
> to scour it for alternative instructions when the instructions in the
> TRANSLATORS file in the git repo was clear.
> Perhaps it's time to update the TRANSLATORS file in pacman.git?
You're totally right. I didn't realize this file [1] was still here; I
linked you to the HTML-ized version of doc/translation-help.txt [2].
I'll try to refresh it soon to refer to Transifex.

> Hopefully I caught some mistakes that hasn't been fixed already, so
> that the remaining differences can be of some use. I'll look into it.
Thanks! Sorry for the confusion on this.

-Dan

[1] http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/TRANSLATORS
[2] http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/doc/translation-help.txt