[arch-dev-public] New wireless and network scripts.

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:20:22 EDT 2007

On 4/4/07, James <iphitus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I havn't actually written anything in C for a long time, this was
> based on the example and some fumbling so... criticism is welcome I
> guess. Depends on iniparser in community.

Only point would be that returning 2 and 3 from main are sort of
undefined (only 1 and 0 are standard)... I wouldn't use numbers to
indicate where it failed like that, though that's personal
preference... I'd just return 1 for any error.

Another think that *might* be useful depending on the lib:

- fprintf(stderr, "Cannot parse file [%s]\n", file);
+ fprintf(stderr, "Cannot parse file [%s]: %s\n",
+         file, strerror(errno));