[arch-dev-public] Move from /opt to /usr

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Thu Apr 5 18:07:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

	this is an old issue and I just talked to Jan about that. We both are
all for that and will move gnome and xfce. Jan said kde needs some more
investigation. It'll save us a whole lot of trouble in the long run.

As far as xfce4 is concerned, 4.4.1 is expected to be there around the
9th of April. And I plan on using this to move over the whole
repository. Just one more guess, when moving on to a newer repos layout,
can we rename xfce4 to xfce, it's somewhat less limiting :P

	-T