[arch-dev-public] changing teams

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Fri Aug 10 15:32:10 EDT 2007

Friday 10 August 2007, Phil Dillon-Thiselton wrote:
 | I don't like for the fact that some members of certain teams seem
 | to have the interests of their team first and foremost, with the
 | other team a distant second...

actually... me neither!

therefore please let me introduce myself to all you guys i do not know
yet so good because of passivity and inactivity.

i'm Damir Perisa, package manager for i686 for some years, i try to
keep i18n one of archs projects and actually i would rather be
dancing tango or being somewhere taking pictures than spending time
on computers but sometimes you have to do also the dry work to keep
things running :) ... i'm at the moment writing my master thesis in
molecular biology what explains my increased passivity over the last
year or so... welcome all you new guys! never met you at one of the
last meetings, because ....well... i myself was missing, sorry.
looking forward to unite the arch-itectures* and teams and increase my
time for arch soon (qt4, kde4, qt4-immodule, scientific pkgs cleanup
feature enhancement and other things on my roadmap)

about uniting things and suchalike: actually i'm quite confused about
the state and the processes in x68_64 ... so i have some homework in
front of me... :)

best regards,
Damir

* play of words on "arch-enemies"