[arch-dev-public] changing teams

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Fri Aug 10 17:19:45 EDT 2007

Friday 10 August 2007, Phil Dillon-Thiselton wrote:
 | As you may have seen from the clean up wiki I have a vested
 | interest in some of those science pkgs so keep us informed as to
 | your thinking
 |
 | :-)

cool! can you point me to somewhere in the wiki? forgive my
laziness...

one thought in advance: i have a private repo (on my own computer, for
me and colleagues at university) of quite some scientific apps that
would fit nicely online.

looking forward... actually looking forward to eat something now ;)
(sorry, still funny mood)

thanx in advance for the right pointers...

greetings,
damir

--
dcop amarok player nowPlaying: