[arch-dev-public] Cleanup update (was: Third list of removal candidates)

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Wed Dec 19 02:31:39 EST 2007

adopted

> perl-email-date	unused perl module. Jan: What's your take on this
> after reading my response: http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-
> public/2007-November/003377.html ?  Should we remove them?
Please delete, it looks like this one was imported by accident. I don't see
anything on the commit mailinglist that uses this one either as makedepend
or depend. Either something is missing this as a makedepend or it was added
by accident. If the first is true, we can always bring it back later.