[arch-dev-public] Flyspray tweaks

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:03:10 EDT 2007

2007/7/27, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> On 7/27/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2007/7/26, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> > > Hey guys,
> > > I turned on two nifty flyspray features for the hell of it, if they
> > > were off for a reason just let me know and they can go off quickly.
> > >
> > > a) dokuwiki syntax.  This makes things pretty
> > > b) wiki links to wiki.archlinux.org
> > >    For instance add [[The Arch Way]] into a bug report and it will
> > > link to the wiki page.
> > >

> > The good - is that now it is possible to insert preformatted text as code block.
> > The bad - line breaks now dissapeared (it has to be two line breaks to
> > work now).
> > For example see http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/5464#comment12061
> > The ugly - it automatically reformatted all bugreports, and not all of
> > them look good.
> > For example see the same URL.
>
> Well, it didn't "reformat" anything, it's just run through dokuwiki's
> formatter before output.  Does this mean you'd rather have it shut
> off? I can't interpret from what you said.

I'd say - revert it back.
The worst thing to me is that old bugreports now have line breaks
removed that renders such text unreadable (like already mentioned in
previous mail).
Also, new autoformatter does things wrong, i.e. see details of
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7574

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)