[arch-dev-public] community-64 broken

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Mon Jun 11 09:08:35 EDT 2007

Thanks for pointing this out, Pierre. I'll have a look at it. The
update script needs to be generalized so that changes to 1 can be
applied to both easily. I had done the i686 one thinking that
whoever had originally implemented community64 would do that one..
but if nobody has done it, I will have a look.

- P