[arch-dev-public] glibc-2.6/gcc-4.2.0 migration status

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Mon May 28 18:03:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

gcc-4.2.0 and glibc 2.6 have been in testing for a while now. I haven't
received many bugs for this one and we still have some small todos open.

Please test these packages very carefully, as these packages are very
important for everyones system.

I added a bug-catcher in flyspray: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7295
Please add new bugs for anything new you find that isn't linked to that
one. If possible, link it to this bug-catcher. I hope to see gcc 4.2.0
and glibc 2.6 in current very soon after the bugs on that list are
fixed.