[arch-dev-public] Rebuild of core repo will start in few (1-2) hours

Varun Acharya ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:09:51 EST 2007

On 11/19/07, Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007, Daniel Isenmann wrote:
>
> > I have a few questions about moving those packages to core. After
> > several signed-offs, I think I can move those packages to core now.
> >
> > Now my questions:
> > 1) Should there be a news post before the move?
> > 2) Should I wait a few days longer before move, maybe some more users
> > test it?
> >
> > Sorry, for those questions, but the packages are nearly our complete
> > core repo. I just want to be careful and don't break our complete
> > system.
> >
> > Daniel

After the big update, I did notice that my mouse's side tilt buttons
stopped responding, though everything else with the mouse and the
system was fine. The usual suspect, i.e xf86-input-evdev was not
updated in this case, so I'm still not sure what part of the update
broke this functionality. I'll post back here if I get things working
again.

Varun